Suarez Arts Metal Technology, Inc.
Hukbong Himpapawid Air Force Loyalty Medal - AFP
Hukbong Himpapawid Air Force Loyalty Medal
Philippine Air Force (PAF)
The Philippine Air Force (PAF) was created as a Major Command of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on July 1, 1947 pursuant to the provisions of the Section 110 of Executive Order No. 94 dated October 4, 1947. The PAF is located at the Col. Jesus Villamor Air Base (CJVAB) , formerly named Nichols Air Base, now known and reffered to as Col. Jesus Villamor Air Base by virtue of Btas Pambansa No. 166 dated February 8, 1982.
The defense of the Philippine territories evolved as follows:
- Commonwealth Act No. 1 (National Defense Act) dated December 21, 1935.
- Created the Council of National Defense to advise the President on all matters pertaining to national defense policy.
- Created the Central Genersl Staff, later named Armed Forces General Staff.
- Organize the Army of the Philippines consisting of the Regular and the reserved forces.
- Organize the Off-Shore Patrol under the Regular Force of the Army of the Philippines
- Created the Philippine Constabulary Air Corps (PCAC), which was later renamed Philippine Army Air Corps. (PAAC).
- Commonwealth Act. No. 430 dated May 31, 1939, as implemented by Executive Order No. 230 dated October 31,1939, created the Department of National Defense (DND)
- On July 1, 1947, the PAAC was renamed PAF and was elevated to separate major command of the AFP.
- Section 11o of Executive Order No. 94 (Reorganization Act of 1947) dated October 4, 1947.
- Charged the DND with the duty of supervising the national defense program of the country.
- Created the Philippine Ground Force, now the Philippines Army (PA), as one of the Major Command of the AFP.
- Created the Philippine Naval Patrol, forerunner of the Philippine Navy (PN), as one of the Major Command of the AFP.
- Executive Order No. 389 dated December 23, 1950 transformed the AFP into the General Headquarters - AFP. It organized the PA, PAF and PN as the Major Services of the AFP with primary concerns in ground, air and sea operations, respectively.
- Executive Order No. 292 (Administrative Code of 1987) dated July 25, 1987.
- Directed the DND to exercise executive supervision over the AFP, the OCD, the PVAO, the NDCP, and the Government Arsenal.
- Identified the structure of the AFP to consist of GHQ,, the Major Services and other units, services and commands of the AFP, and
- Provide for the powers, functions and organizational structure of the PA, PAF and PN as the Major Services of the AFP under the supervision and control of the DND.
The PAF is responsible for the defense of the Philippine airspace, aerial photography and reconnaissance, close air support to combat forces, development of doctrines and tactics for air operations, participation in national development, and search and rescue operations.
|Material/Finish:||Brass Material, UV Print, Gold Finish|
|Overall Size:||46mm diameter|
|Personalization Area:||Center Seal, Custom Logo , Direct Printed|
|Shape:||Circle with Rectangular Argulya|
|Mounting:||Blue/White/Red (3 Combination colors) Threaded Ribbon|
|Production Style:||Die-cut to Form, Hand finished and Plated Materials. UV Printed directly on the materials with back to back printing.|
|Artwork:||Picture, Seal, Award details|
|Artwork File Types:||All types of files|
|Usage:||Corporate Awards, Achievements, Employment and Personal, Corporate Milestones, Rotary International, Organization.|
|Clients:||Philippine Air Force|
|Production Time:||2 weeks days following proof approval for most orders. Proof will be received within 3 days business day.|
|Packaging:||Clear Acetate Box+ Shipping box|
Email us for additional information on products found in this catalog, for quantity price quotations or for special request items.